2022 Pool Hours for General Swim
- May 28–30: 11:00am–8:30pm
- Monday–Friday, May 31–June 9: 1:00pm–8:30pm
- Monday–Friday, June 10–August 26, September 2 & 5: 11:30am–8:30pm
- August 29–September 1: 1:00pm–8:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am–8:30pm
Pool will be closed if temperature is 60 degrees or below.
- You may bring the same guest 3 times over the course of the summer. The fee is $5 per visit.
- You may bring the same family 3 times over the course of the summer. The fee is $20 per visit. (If there are less than 4 members in the family, you can pay the $5/person rate.)
- You may also have a pool party and invite nonmembers. Any group of 5 or more individuals (non-family members) is considered a party and must be reserved either by emailing Betsy Capelli or by signing up at the pool desk. All nonmembers are guests even if they do not swim or play tennis. You may have up to 25 guests (both members and nonmembers) at a pool party.
- Parties are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. We will not schedule multiple parties at the same time unless they are very small.
- When reserving a party, we need the date and time of the party and total number of guests expected (including Chippewa members).
- You will be charged only for nonmembers at the rate of $5/person (for 8 or fewer nonmembers) or $4/person (for 9-25 nonmembers).
- Grounds parties: You may have a larger outdoor party where you use the grounds, available outdoor tennis courts, and the pool for $200. There is no limit on number of guests. No other parties will be scheduled during a grounds party.